Asbestos Testing in Lehigh County, Northampton County, Bucks County, Mercer County, Burlington County, Chester County, Norristown & Philadelphia
Eagle Industrial Hygiene offers comprehensive asbestos bulk sampling analysis services in Montgomery County. Our state-of-the-art laboratory has been accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA LAP), which signifies that the lab meets rigorous standards for quality and accuracy in analyzing asbestos samples. Our highly trained technicians employ a variety of methods to detect asbestos fibers in bulk samples and we have a proven track record of providing reliable and timeless results to meet the needs of our customers, residential and industrial alike.
If there is an unknown material in your home or place of business that you would like to test for asbestos, Eagle Industrial Hygiene is here to help. Our laboratory accepts bulk samples of materials such as floor tiles, roof flashing, insulation, drywall, ceiling tiles, and more.
When collecting a sample, follow these steps to ensure accurate results:
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including a respirator, gloves, and disposable coveralls.
- Wet the area with water to reduce the risk of fibers becoming airborne.
- Use a clean knife or another tool to collect a small sample of the material.
- Place the sample in a sealed plastic bag labeled with the location and date of collection.
- Clean up any debris or residue using wet methods and dispose of all materials as hazardous waste.
- Avoid creating dust by scraping or sanding the material, which can release asbestos fibers into the air.
If you’re not comfortable collecting a sample of the materials on your own, it’s best to have it tested by a qualified professional at Eagle Industrial Hygiene. Our asbestos testing experts are trained in safe and proper asbestos collection and testing. Give us a call to learn more about our trusted laboratory services.
Why Test for Asbestos?
Asbestos is a serious health hazard, as exposure to airborne fibers of this material can cause serious respiratory illnesses such as mesothelioma and lung cancer. Professional testing is needed to identify the presence of asbestos in a home or workplace environment, so that appropriate steps can be taken to control or eliminate any potential risks associated with the material.
Here are some reasons why you should hire professionals to test your property for asbestos:
- Accurate sampling and analysis require specialized equipment and trained professionals.
- Asbestos fibers may not always be visible to the naked eye, meaning more extensive tests are required for accurate results.
- Testing can determine whether materials contain asbestos and if they do, what type it is. This information helps ensure proper removal processes are followed during renovations or demolition projects involving asbestos-containing materials (ACMs).
- Professional consultants may also provide advice on minimizing risk from existing ACMs in order to protect workers’ health and safety.
Chain of Custody & Laboratory Sample Submission
Our team at Eagle Industrial Hygiene is capable of analyzing samples for your needs. In the laboratory, the sample is analyzed according to established procedures and protocols. The laboratory staff will also document the sample's chain of custody and follow strict quality control measures to ensure accurate and reliable results. Please visit our Chain of Custody page to learn more.
A blank Chain of Custody is provided as a downloadable form from our web site for your use.
With nearly 40 years of experience, we are committed to offering the best service and quality assurance possible. Our team of professionals is dedicated to helping customers achieve their goals in the most efficient manner possible. From performing asbestos inspections to running tests to analyzing all results to providing recommendations for improving the safety of your property, we strive to provide a comprehensive solution that meets each customer’s unique needs.
Eagle Industrial Hygiene adheres to the highest standards of procedure in everything we do. Each of our services is completed with the utmost care, efficiency, and attention to detail to ensure you get the accurate results you need.
Call (215) 268-7347 for asbestos bulk sampling analysis services in Montgomery County. We look forward to serving you.
“We have worked with this company many times and are happy to say that they are very good and thoughrough in what they do”- Anthony P.
“Would highly recommend Eagle Industrial Hygiene Associates. They are prompt and very knowledgeable.”- ServiceMaster
“Their professional staff and industrial hygienists are skilled and very well trained. I would highly recommend Eagle Industrial Hygiene for all your environmental needs.”- Rick R.