Eagle maintains an industrial hygiene laboratory that is accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association for industrial hygiene and environmental microbiological testing. Our laboratory provides reliable analytical services to our clients, as well as to our industrial hygiene and environmental service divisions.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality analysis of air, liquid, soil, or solid samples in a timely manner, and providing clear, concise, and accurate analytical reports to our clients.
Our laboratory is equipped with instrumentation and software selected and operated to optimize the efficiency of sample and data flow, and to secure the reliability of our results. We adhere to a strict program of quality assurance that ensures accurate, reproducible analytical results.
Security of all samples is maintained from the time they are received at the laboratory, until they are finally locked in a confidential archive. Documentation of analytical results and other laboratory activities is securely stored on hard copy records, log books, and computer databases for future reference.
Analytical Testing Capabilities
- Mold identification and enumeration by Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM)
- Asbestos identification by Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM)
- Asbestos and man-made mineral fiber counting by Phase Contrast Microscopy
- Particulate Characterization
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA-LAP, LLC) - Lab #100421
- City of Philadelphia (PCM/PLM) - Lab #000002